eunews is a new editorial information initiative on Europe created by European News Services, founded in 2012 by Giacomo and Lorenzo Robustelli.
After the first successes, both with the online daily and with targeted information activities for businesses, eunews has set new and more ambitious targets to achieve, with a new website, a brand new weekly magazine, “oneuro”, and the inaguration of the “Eubig” network (European Business Italy Group).
The first Italian daily focused on the European Union, eunews’ newsroom is in Brussels. Among the main stakeholders, the Robustelli brothers, founders, Fazi Editore and the communication company Aleteia.
eunews aims to be among the actors contributing to the creation of a European public opinion, strarting from Italy, giving both citizens and businesses an independent, rational and first-hand information, going beyond consolidated stereotypes, with the support of its English version.
- Lorenzo Robustelli, editor-in-chief;
- Chiara Celluprica, editorial office secretary, Brussels;
- Ezio Baldari, press collaborator, Rome;
- Alfonso Bianchi, professional journalist, Brussels;
- Renato Giannetti, political researcher, Brussels;
- Letizia Pascale, professional journalist, Brussels;
- Perla Ressese, collaborator, Brussels;
- Laura Gobbo, journalist, Rome;
- Loredana Recchia, communication expert, Brussels;
- Valentina Strammiello, researcher at the Cipi Foundation, Brussels.
Since January 15, 2014, all translations are provided by Marion Sarah Tuggey.